Rochen can provide GeoTrust EV Certificates for $249.95 USD per year or This article outlines the information and the steps involved for purchasing an EV certificate through Rochen.
We will need to generate a certificate signing request (CSR) to be able to order an EV certificate. To do so, we’ll need the following details from you:
1. The exact domain (CN) the certificate is for (e.g. www.domain.com):
2. Street address (number and street name)
4. State / Province / Territory (no abbreviation):
5. 2 Letter Country Abbreviation (using ISO 3166-1 Format):
6. Postal/Zip code
7. Company Name:
8. Email Address – this must be the email address on file with the domain registrar for the domain the certificate is being purcahsed for:
9. Certificate Password (choose a random, secure password containing only numbers and letters, 12-18 characters long. e.g. “85HqImqvyDrD” meets the requirements, but “Star6060#” does not.
EV certificates require an extensive validation process which takes place between the domain owner and the cetificate supplier. For the validation process we will also need the following information (in addition to the CSR information)
1. Full Name of the person who will be handling the validation process
2. Their position of employment in the organzation
3. Their preferred telephone number where they can be contacted by the certificate provider
4. Their preferred email address where they can be contacted by the certificate provider