This article walks you through the process of opening a support ticket.
To open a ticket, follow these steps:
- Log in to your My Rochen customer account:
- From the My Rochen dashboard you will see two different ways to access your ticket area:
- Click on “Submit Ticket”
- On the next screen, fill out your relevant ticket details:
- Department (Billing or Support)
- Related Service – choose which of your Rochen services the ticket applies to
- Enter a subject
- Enter a message
- If you have a file to attach, such as a screenshot, you can do so here
- You can add more files, as necessary
- Click on “Submit Ticket” once you’re ready to send your message
Our Rochen team will review and reply to your submitted ticket in due course. While some issues may take longer to fully resolve, our average technical support response time is within fifteen minutes. Billing support tickets are answered as quickly as possible between 9 am and 5 pm EST, Monday to Friday.
Once we have replied, you’ll see our response listed at the top of the ticket. You can then reply further towards the bottom of the ticket: