In addition to the traditional WHM method, our Growth, Pro, and 2020 Reseller plans allow you to add individual cPanel accounts (sub-accounts) for your each of your websites directly via the My Rochen interface.
To add a cPanel account, you must first assign it a package. A package is what determines how much storage the new account will have.
Let’s take a look at the easy steps for handling this via the My Rochen interface.
The first step is to locate your hosting plan via the Manage Services section of your overall My Rochen account. This can be done via the left side navigation, or through the main panels on the dashboard, as illustrated below:
|Side Navigation||Main Dashboard|
Once you have selected your hosting plan, simply follow along with the next images:
- Create Package Button – Locate the create package button in the top panel of your hosting plan view, and click on it:
- In the next stage you want to name your package, and also set your storage limit.
- Naming – It’s best to pick something you can re-use for multiple sites or clients. eg “[yourdomain] Lite Hosting”, or [yourdomain] Medium Package”, etc.
- You can set the storage limit for your package up to the amount of storage allocated to your hosting plan. You can always increase storage for individual clients, or change their package, later on. Usually 1GB to 2GB should be a good starting point for most small websites.
- Once your package is created, you should see a ‘success’ message displayed at the top of your screen:
- That’s it! You can now proceed with creating more packages and/or adding new cPanel/sub-accounts for the individual websites that you’ll be hosting within your Rochen plan.