If you have a domain name that you have transferred to, or registered via, your My Rochen account, you can update your Namservers via the Manage Domain Names section.
- Locate the Manage Domain Names section from the My Rochen Dashboard menu, and then click on “Manage” beside the domain whose nameservers you wish to update:
- Now click on the “Manage” link beside the nameservers:
- On the next screen, double check what the current nameservers are listed as.
- If you want to use Rochen Nameservers, but they’re not listed in the input boxes, then hit the “Use Rochen Namservers” radial button and then click “update namservers”
- If you want to use something other than Rochen Namservers, then click on the “Use Custom Nameservers” option and enter your custom nameservers in the boxes.
- If you are a Rochen Reseller, and have private label nameservers registered via your Rochen account, then those will show as an option to choose from as well.