Like many concerned people and other organizations around the world Rochen has been monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak (commonly called the “Coronavirus”) closely.
At this time Rochen does not expect any impact to our operations as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. Rochen is certainly fortunate that we are at a lower risk of disruption to our business compared to companies in many other industries. We have however taken several simple but practical initial steps in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Initial response: –
- Our CEO is the named person who will lead our COVID-19 outbreak response.
- Rochen is a remotely distributed company with team members based across North America and around the world so we are not at high risk of our capacity to continue delivering high quality support being degraded.
- Members of our team who do report to a central office are being encouraged to work from home until further notice.
- All company related travel has been cancelled until further notice.
- We are encouraging our team members to keep appraised of and follow the latest COVID-19 outbreak advice from their local authorities.
- We have ensured that our data center partners (TierPoint in the United States and NTT in the United Kingdom) have COVID-19 outbreak procedures in place related to things like sanitizing data center floors, continuity of remote hands services etc.
- An audit has been performed to ensure we have sufficient hardware parts already on-site at each data center to help mitigate issues due to supply chain disruption.
- The global companies in the Rochen Group are working together including Rochen Ltd. in the UK and Rochen US, Inc. in the US.
- We will update our customers if anything further changes as it relates to our operations surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak.
We found these resources helpful: –
World Health Organization Coronavirus
United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
United Kingdom NHS Coronavirus (COVID-19)
European Commission Coronavirus
Government of Canada Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Indian Minister of Health and Family Welfare Coronavirus
24-7-365 Global Support: –
As always, if Rochen can be of assistance to you our technical support team is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Simply submit a ticket through the My Rochen portal.