Rochen already takes extensive security steps to keep our customers’ sites as safe as possible by providing free SSL certificates, running a robust Web Application Firewall (WAF) and including managed backup and recovery services with all our plans. We have also provided on-demand malware scanning powered by Linux Malware Detect (“Maldet”).
We are always looking for ways that we can go even further in our goal to keep our customers’ sites secure though. That’s why today our team are excited to announce an expansion of our malware security efforts by making available the premium Imunify360 malware protection service with real-time scanning and automatic cleanup.
Here are some of the benefits of Imunify360 malware protection: –
- Application specific malware detection signatures to protect WordPress, Joomla and Drupal sites.
- Automatic malware cleanup with quarantine fallback.
- Proactive defense to protect sites against zero-day malware attacks without impacting performance.
- All uploaded files are scanned for malware.
- Daily reputation management monitoring to ensure sites are not listed on any RBLs such as Google’s blacklist.
- Notification to customers of any events.
- Simple user interface allowing individual site configuration, review and cleanup of any quarantined items, log monitoring and more.
Rochen is making available the premium Imunify360 protection service to all shared hosting customers including Premium Web Hosting (PWH) plans free of charge. Imunify360 is available to Managed Cloud Servers (MCS) for a small additional licensing fee.
Any customers with questions related to Imunify360 or Managed Cloud Server (MCS) customers who are interested in adding the service are requested to open a technical support ticket through the My Rochen customer portal. Our team is standing by 24/7 to assist.